Hello everyone, today the editor of SONPUU (https://www.sonpuu.com/) paid attention to a more interesting topic, which is about uv flatbed printing equipment, so the editor compiled 5 related introductions to uv flatbed printing equipment. Let’s take a look at the answer.
●Use of uv flatbed printer
- After the UV flatbed printer is turned on, turn on the transformer power supply, machine tool power supply, and computer power supply.
- Convert the pattern to the printing format on the computer through drawing software such as PS and RIP, adjust it to the CMYK channel, and layout it.
- Turn on the inkjet port switch and turn on the UV lamp power. Add the printing media, turn on the adsorption function, measure the thickness of the UV flatbed printer printing media, adjust the height according to the printed object, and press Enter to return to the origin.
- Nozzle inspection, printing samples, and color correction. After color correction, position the origin according to the UV flatbed printer media size and pattern size.
- Do not touch the UV flatbed printer head during printing. If there is an emergency, quickly press the red emergency switch button. After printing, the device will automatically return to the origin.
- Shut down the machine, remove the media, and turn off the inkjet switch, adsorption switch, UV light switch, printing switch, computer switch, etc. of the UV flatbed printer in sequence. After the machine stops running, turn off the machine tool and transformer switches.
●How to print acrylic with acrylic universal UV flatbed printer
UV printer printing acrylic printing steps:
- Edit and draw pictures in computer photoprint software;
- Add the function of white ink and color ink printing in the printing control software, and set the printing accuracy and feathering value;
- Acrylic is placed on the UV printer platform;
- Click the device to start printing, and the production will be completed. The first issue when choosing a UV printer should be considered from factors such as the stability of the printer, the selection of nozzles, subsequent maintenance costs (the price of replacing the nozzles), after-sales service and other factors. If the printing volume is large, you should choose an industrial machine. It is recommended to choose a Toshiba UV printer. . Take printheads as an example. Ricoh g5 printheads cost more than 20,000, while Toshiba CE4 printheads only cost about 6,000. Toshiba printheads have a lifespan of 24-36 months. Toshiba printheads print at twice the speed of Epson and are more accurate than Ricoh. Toshiba printheads The two-year warranty determines whether the cost of the printer will increase during future use.
●How much does a UV flatbed printer (universal printer) cost?
There are many types of UV flatbed printers on the market, and the price gap is also relatively large, ranging from 30,000 to 40,000 yuan for a cheap one to 30,000 to 400,000 yuan for an expensive one. The main things to look at are the printer’s nozzle, printing format, and the materials used in the machine itself. Since there are no relative standards in the UV printer industry, there will be differences in price and machine quality. It is recommended that you choose based on your own situation, investment and output. When buying, you need to know clearly that a modified machine costing tens of thousands of dollars will not last long, and you should also pay attention to all aspects of the manufacturer’s problems. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. It is recommended not to buy cheap machines, but expensive ones are not necessarily good. It is inevitable that some manufacturers like to speculate and raise prices.
●How about SONPUU UV flatbed printer?
There are many brands of UV printers in China. The current market price ranges from below 100,000, to 100,000-200,000, and above 200,000. Among them, users of machines in the price range of 100,000-200,000 purchase the most.
Manufacturers that do pretty well include: Caishen, Hantuo, SONPUU, Feiyang, Jingutian, etc. If you choose to buy, it is best to choose 3-5 companies and inspect the performance of the machines on the spot, or participate in a large-scale Shanghai Or the Guangzhou exhibition, take a look at them all at once and compare them.
●How much does an Epson nozzle UV flatbed printer cost?
UV flatbed printer manufacturers have prices ranging from RMB 50,000 to RMB 160,000, which are mainly divided into three levels:
- Civilian-grade UV flatbed printers cost between RMB 50,000 and RMB 80,000, and most of them have Epson nozzles or Ricoh gh2220 nozzles;
- Semi-industrial level UV flatbed printers, priced between RMB 90,000 and RMB 160,000, most of which are mid to low-end industrial nozzles;
- Industrial-grade UV flatbed printers cost more than 160,000 yuan, and most of them are high-end industrial nozzles.
At this point, the above is the SONPUU editor’s introduction to the problems of uv flatbed printing equipment. I hope that the 5-point answer to uv flatbed printing equipment will be useful to everyone.